Creating Tips and Guides - deep dive
We show the popular business application Jira and how we can simply add tips and create a tour. Specific items in this video:
- First Tip
- Create a place Tip Sequence with next/back navigation
- Popup modal with add-your-own picture
- Show many of the styling capabilities
- Launch a video from a popup
- Targeting specific users
Adding & Editing FAQ Lists
Editing a Guide on SalesforceTo create a guide with Pointzi Digital Adoption on Salesforce, you need to have edit rights on the dashboard and the Browser extension installed.
Previewing a Salesforce GuideBefore rollout of a guide you can preview that it operates the way you expect - this video shows you how.
How to create your first Mobile TipYou can make your first tip or tour very quickly and simply. This video is a practical "how-to".
Styling, Formatting, Animations, HTMLThis deep-dive covers other kinds of formatting in tips and modals, specific points are:
- Netflix HTML Modal Example
- On Device Live Preview
- Tip Launchers
- Tip Placement
- Tip Animation Controls
Carousels - home page or any page!
Animated GIF of adding carousels to your App. Using the Pointzi graphical environment to create a swipe-able carousel that can be shown to highlight top or new features. Use in conjunction with tips, tours to re-inforce key points. Highlights are:
- Easy ”point-and-click” native or HTML authoring, no need to get mobile developers to hard-code specific native carousel code
- Tracking of user swipes – and analytics of performance against your success metrics
- A/B Test to test which carousels perform better
- Put a carousel anywhere you want – not just the home screen
- Easily update when you launch new releases
This deep-dive is short but packed with huge benefits for targeting and analytics. We think that every experiment should be measurable and proving it’s giving you uplift:
Serving content to unique users or groups is easy using Pointzi tags. The video is designed for Product Managers to see what is possible and for Developers to know how to get started.