Deep Dive Videos
1 Minute Overview
Time 1:06 minutes
Making your First Tip
An introduction to how easy it is to add tips to your mobile app with Pointzi
Introduction to Modal Tours
Time 4:06 minutes
In this we cover some basic about how easy Pointzi is to use for Product Managers, Developers and Marketers to design and launch tours. In this we cover basic modals including:
- formatting (borders, colors, padding)
- buttons (back, next, layout)
- Live Preview on Phone Stepping through a tour on the phone
Targeting Users and A/B Tests
This deep-dive is short but packed with huge benefits for targeting and analytics. We think that every experiment should be measurable and proving it’s giving you uplift:
- Selecting Users to Target in Real-time.
- Drag-drop filters. Custom Parameters
- Chain Multistep Experiments
- Picking a Success Metric
- Saving a 50:50 A/B Split
- Analytics for A/B Split Comparison
Swipe-able carousel with tracking
Using the Pointzi graphical environment to create a swipe-able carousel that can be shown to highlight top or new features. Use in conjunction with tips, tours to re-inforce key points. Highlights are:
- Easy ”point-and-click” native or HTML authoring, no need to get mobile developers to hard-code specific native carousel code
- Tracking of user swipes – and analytics of performance against your success metrics
- A/B Test to test which carousels perform better
- Put a carousel anywhere you want – not just the home screen
- Easily update when you launch new releases
Recreating Facebook's Upvote popup
Facebook use some simple popups to increase engagement with new Features. This demo shows our recreation as a companion to a blog post about it.
Easily copy Slack's nice onboarding carousel
We did a deep dive on why Slack’s mobile App carousel is so nice. This video takes a few minutes to show how you can do this in Pointzi. To read more about Slack’s approach, checkout this blog post.
Add animated GIFs to just like the Tile App
We do a simple Animated GIF popup design to emulate how Ramotion helped Tile App. The use of a video can SHOW a user what to do. Read more about about how they got a 31% uplift in user activation, checkout this blog post.
Target Users with Pointzi Tags
Serving content to unique users or groups is easy using Pointzi tags. The video is designed for Product Managers to see what is possible and for Developers to know how to get started.
Optional HTML Formatting plus more!
Time 6:00 minutes
This second deep-dive covers other kinds of formatting in tips and modals, specific points are:
- Netflix HTML Modal Example
- On Device Live Preview
- Tip Launchers
- Tip Placement
- Tip Animation Controls
Multipage Web Tours